Many women seek plastic surgery to reduce the size of their breasts. While it is known as a cosmetic surgery procedure, breast reduction does much more than improve how a woman looks. We understand what it’s like to live with uncomfortably large breasts, the shoulder and neck pain, the difficulty exercising, the unwelcome stares.
Having breasts that are just too large for your frame affects so many parts of your life, and when you’re ready to make a change for the better, you have an exciting new option: breast reduction from the surgeons at Esthe-Line.
Breast reduction surgery eliminates excess fat and skin from the breasts, reducing their volume and weight. It is often performed in conjunction with a breast lift, which raises and reshapes the breasts.
Women who have heavy, pendulous breasts know that the discomfort of this body type is both physical and emotional. Breast reduction surgery is meant for women who have large breasts and want to resolve issues such as:
– Low-hanging breasts and stretched skin
– Chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
– Chronic rash or skin irritation under the breasts
– Deep grooves in the shoulders from bra strap pressure
– Poor posture
– Restricted activity
– Poor self-image related to large breasts
– Difficulty fitting into bras and clothing